William (Bill) True is the broker of True Real Estate, a locally owned and independent real estate brokerage. A licensed real estate instructor, Bill has earned more professional designations and certifications than any other Realtor in the State of Florida.
In his third decade of practice, Bill is well suited to answer all your questions about Sarasota real estate. Bill assists everyone from first time home buyers, to seasoned investors seeking income producing properties. Bill recognizes that each client has a unique set of circumstances and needs. His dedication to service, commitment to excellence and attention to detail is what sets him apart from the herd.
“After carefully listening to clients needs, Bill takes extra steps to do extensive research and provide useful information and insight. An informed client is in a better position to make the best decision for themselves and their family. In turn they will be in a better position to negotiate. Every market is different and real estate in Sarasota County is so localized that being on one side of a street versus the other can make an enormous difference.
It is vital to learn everything about specific neighborhoods and the intricacies of Sarasota real estate, which are very different than anywhere else. True Real Estate was founded to help you achieve your goals. Bill’s education, experience and local knowledge ensure your success.
Bill is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Florida Association of Realtors, and the Realtor Association of Sarasota & Manatee Counties. He is one of only a handful of Realtors in the United States to be inducted into the REALTOR REBAC Hall of Fame. The professional certifications and designations he has earned include:
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- ABRM – Accredited Buyer Representative Manager
- AHWD – At Home with Diversity
- BPOR – Broker Price Opinion Resource
- CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist
- CLHMS – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
- CNHS – Certified New Home Specialist
- CRB – Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- e-PRO – Online/Internet Real Estate Professional
- GREEN Designation
- GRI – Graduate, Realtor Institute
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional
- RCC – Residential Construction Certified
- RSPS – Resort & Second Home Property Specialist
- SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- TRC – Transnational Referral Certification
William True was featured in the “Tech & You” section of the August 2013 Florida REALTOR Magazine for his use of webcams in the Sarasota, Florida area.
As a lifelong boater, True attended Chapman School of Seamanship and earned the United States Coast Guard 25 Ton Captain License. Other hobbies include fishing, scuba diving, windsurfing, gardening and his beloved Labrador Retrievers!